|Rotoplas Peru joins more than 160 Peruvian organizations that have received the badge.|
For the first time, in April 2018, Rotoplas Peru received the Socially Responsible Company badge granted by the CEMEFI and 2021 Peru. To obtain this badge, Rotoplas Peru was evaluated in subjects such as Professional Ethic, correct financial management, respectful relations with its concerned parts such as suppliers, clients, employees, community, environmental issues, correct resource management, security management among others.
Through the applied evaluation to receive this badge, the companies strengthen their social responsibility culture and sustainability through an evidence-based evaluation system.
This recognition reflects the policies execution of Rotoplas in the countries where it operates. Also, obtaining this badge reflects the execution of social responsibility initiatives in Rotoplas, through which the company creates and distribute economic, social and environmental value within and out of its operations. A fundamental element in this result is the commitment of Rotoplas Peru employees, who, by living Rotoplas Way, are a constant transformation model that allow us to continue contributing to people having more and better water.
Socially Responsible Company:
• It promotes a culture of responsible competitiveness that seeks the goals and success of the business, while contributing to the social wellness.
• It makes public the values, internally and externally fights the corruption practices and acts based on a code of ethics.
• It lives schemes of participatory leaderships, solidarity, service and respect for human rights and human dignity.
• It promotes favorable working conditions for life quality, professional and human development of its community (employees, family members, shareholders and suppliers).
• It respects the ecological environment in every operation and commercialization processes, as well as contributing on the preservation of the environment.
• It identifies the social necessities of the environment where it operates and collaborates in its solution, promoting the development and improvement of life quality.
• It identifies and support social causes as part of its business action strategy.
• It invests time, talent and resources in the development of the communities where it operates.
• It participates, through intersectoral alliances with other companies, civil organizations, chambers, groups and/or government, in the discussion, proposal and attention to social issues of public interest.
• It involves its personnel, shareholders and suppliers in its investment and social development programs.