|Obtaining this distinctive once again implies a commitment to continuous improvement, assured Monica Velazquez, Human Resources Director.|
In the setting of the XI Latin American Encounter of Socially Responsible Companies 2018, which took place in Mexico City WTC, Rotoplas was distinguished for its public and voluntary commitment to implement a socially responsible management.
Thanks to the work on corporate governance, corporate ethics, environmental commitment, quality life on the company and the strong commitment to support the most vulnerable communities through different social programs, Rotoplas obtained this badge for eighth year in a row.
“This achievement that has led us to be a socially responsible company for eight years in a row demonstrates the company willingness to continue directing our actions to improve the population life quality through innovative water solutions and high technology that enable the sustainability of the environment” said Monica Velazquez, Human Resources Director.
Socially Responsible Company:
- It promotes a culture of responsible competitiveness that seeks the goals and success of the business, while contributing to the social wellness.
- It makes public the values, internally and externally fights the corruption practices and acts based on a code of ethics.
- It lives schemes of participatory leaderships, solidarity, service and respect for human rights and human dignity.
- It promotes favorable working conditions for life quality, professional and human development of its community (employees, family members, shareholders and suppliers)
- It respects the ecological environment in every operation and commercialization processes, as well as contributing on the preservation of the environment.
- It identifies the social necessities of the environment where it operates and collaborates in its solution, promoting the development and improvement of life quality.
- It identifies and support social casus as part of its business action strategy.
- It invests time, talent and resources in the development of the communities where it operates.
- It participates, through intersectoral alliances with other companies, civil organizations, chambers, groups and/or government, in the discussion, proposal and attention to social issues of public interest.
- It involves its personnel, shareholders and suppliers in its investment and social development programs.